Find out what many who participate in group exercise programs on Revere Beach and thousands more who enjoy the long arc of the crescent sands already know: the scenic and delightful shore of leisure and entertainment can also serve as an outdoor exercise arena - just make sure to put the wind at your back for the return trip!
Recreation opportunities at Revere Beach:
- General information about Revere Beach, including lifeguard schedules and other links
- Group fitness with Millions of Muscles (on the beach!)
- Kayak fishing off the Nahant Peninsula
- Plenty of festive events with the Revere Recreation Department
- Forge elite fitness with the Revere Crossfit group
- Surfcasting off the beach or by the "Five Sisters" on Winthrop Peninsula
- Get a team together and play some beach volleyball
- Take to the sky with the strength of the wind and try your hand at kitesurfing
- See if you can manage the gusts of wind while playing ultimate frisbee on the beach at low tide
- Give surf lessons a go!
- A ball, some sticks for goals and a few friends are all that is needed for an exciting game of soccer in the sand!
- Enjoy a walk along the wide, open space of the beach at low tide; look below for tide and sunrise/sunset schedules, and time your walk along the beach perfectly!